La Luna Rossa
- 1.5 oz Wheatley Vodka
- .5 oz Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur
- 1 oz spiced cranberry/blood orange cordial
- .75 oz lemon juice
- 2 whole cherries
- Muddle cherries in the tin to release juices.
- Add the above ingredients.
- Shake and double strain through fine mesh strainer into a coupe of your choice.
- Garnish with three fresh cranberries on a cocktail pick.
KATIE AUTH, BLUE QUARTER
Download the Pocket Guide of Wheatley Cocktails
Take these recipes offline with our pocket guide.Download the Pocket Guide