- 1 bottle (750 ml) Wheatley Vodka
- 4.25 cup (34 oz) fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- .5 cup (4 oz) fresh squeezed lime juice
- .75 cup (6 oz) spiced simple syrup* (recipe follows)
- 1 cup (8 oz) ginger liqueur
- 10 dashes bitters optional
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine Wheatley Vodka, grapefruit juice, lime juice, spiced simple syrup, ginger liqueur, and bitters. Stir to combine. Cover and keep chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Fill serving glasses with ice. Ladle or pour punch into serving glass. Garnish with lime wedge and cinnamon stick.
Spiced Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 3 cinnamon sticks (roughly 4-inches long)
- 1 inch ginger peeled and sliced into disks
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 small star anise
- In a medium pot, combine water, sugar, cinnamon sticks, ginger, whole cloves, and star anise.
- Bring mixture to a boil until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover pot with lid and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain out spices.
- Transfer simple syrup to an airtight container and store in the fridge until ready to use.