Wheatley Vodka Mint Lemonade
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 cups mint leaves
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups Wheatley Vodka
- Lemon wheels, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Combine sugar, water, and mint leaves in sauce pan.
- Bring to boil and stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool before straining simple syrup through strainer to remove mint.
- Combine lemon juice, simple syrup, vodka, and ice in large pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with lemon wheels and mint sprigs.