Wheatley White Apple Sangria
- 1.5 ounces (45 ml) Wheatley Vodka
- 3.5 ounces spiced sangria
- Red and green apple slices, for garnish
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Fill an old-fashioned or collins glass with ice, then add vodka and sangria and stir.
- Garnish with apple slices and a cinnamon stick, serve, and enjoy!
- Apple slices turn brown quickly. To prevent this, dip the slices in a bowl of lemon juice immediately after cutting.
Spiced Sangria Ingredients
- 1 cup (237 ml) dry white wine
- 5 cups (1.2 L) unfiltered unprocessed apple juice
- 1 cup (237 ml) pulp-free orange juice
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons (36 g) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons (40 ml) orange liqueur
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 green apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 red apple, cored and chopped
- In a pitcher, combine the white wine, apple juice, orange juice, brown sugar, orange liqueur, allspice, ground cinnamon, and ground cloves.
- Stir or whisk until the spices are dissolved with no clumps remaining.
- Add the cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, and chopped apples, and stir to combine.
- Cover and keep refrigerated until ready to serve, up to 24 hours.
Ryan & Adam