Wheatley Winter Wonderful
- 1.5 ounces (45 ml) Wheatley Vodka
- 2.5 ounces (75 ml) winter juice blend
- 1 ounce (30 ml) club soda
- cranberries, for garnish
- rosemary, for garnish
- In a coupe glass, combine the vodka and juice blend. Top with club soda and garnish with cranberries and a sprig of rosemary.
- Add ice and shake!
- Serve and enjoy!
- Note: When serving, keep the vodka, juice blend, and club soda chilled on ice to ensure that the drinks are cold.
Ryan & Adam
Download the Pocket Guide of Wheatley Cocktails
Take these recipes offline with our pocket guide.Download the Pocket Guide